Monday 12 April 2010

WISTERIA LANE ♥
should i, text?
experiment?
OK just to make this clear i didn't make a blog because i decided it was a good idea, i made it because a) everyone i know is out and HAVE a life b) i'm banning myself from facebook to not get distracted from my studies (you can tell that's working) and c) i enjoy rambling on about how sad my life is. and if other people see that? your welcome i just made you feel better about yourself! :) Okay so, so far today i have attempted revision, started a blog becuase im bored, told some of my friends about this blog and then realise how ridiculous of a idea that actually was and I WATCHED DESPERATE HOUSEWIVESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS. and yes i did go to wisteria lane ;)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dude, that's cheeky. Go make some pasta instead, you raunchy dragon president. Wow i bet you can't guess who this is who just spewed in-jokes everywhere... :)

Ava said...

AHAHA, nope not a clue ;)